Say goodbye to line-ups, buy your transit fares on line.
With your OPUS card reader, no need to go anywhere – purchase your fares at home, at any time of day or night, 24/7. No more rushing at the last minute!
Prior to using OPUS en ligne, you must first purchase a card reader for $19.60 plus taxes. Afterwards, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Flexibility: reload fares on your OPUS card or review its content using your computer from the comfort of your home.
- Time saving: avoid potential line-ups at fare vending machines (DAT), transit service points or retail sales points (convenience stores, pharmacies).
- Practical: reload the OPUS card of each family member – you only need one card reader
We recommend that you check computer system requirements prior to purchasing an OPUS card reader.
Apple users : macOS Big Sur not yet compatible. We are working on it.
Using the OPUS en ligne service requires:
- A computer with required configuration (see technical assistance)
- An OPUS card reader
- An OPUS card
- A valid email address
- A credit card (VISA, MasterCard)
Visa and MasterCard credit and Visa and MasterCard debit cards with Quebec billing addresses are accepted. Transactions are protected by VERIFIED by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode. Visit the links for more details.
Note that regular debit cards or prepaid credit cards are not accepted.
Audio browsing using screen reader is not available. We are working to find solutions to make OPUS en ligne website comply with level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.