|Towards Montmorency||Towards Côte-Vertu|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- Sortie St-Urbain, 960, rue St-Urbain, H2Z 1K4 - Elevator access
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Blue line : Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Berri-UQAM station : Only the Orange line is accessible by elevator.
- Green line : Only possible transfer on the at Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Yellow line : No possible transfer.
- Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
- You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates. This information is also available in the banner under the map on our home page.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 14. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architect: Janusz Warunkiewicz (City of Montréal).
Opened: October 1966.
Origin of name: place d'Armes, an open area where the city's defenders would assemble, and second location in Montréal to bear that name after today's place Royale.
Did you know? This station served as a terminus for the Orange line from October 1966 to February 1967.
Artwork: glasswork by Adrien Lucca.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 55 Boulevard Saint-Laurent||South||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 129 Côte-Sainte-Catherine||South||North|
|All-night 361 Saint-Denis||North||South|
|All-night 363 Boulevard Saint-Laurent||North||South|
|All-night 365 Avenue du Parc||North||South|