- Alexandre-DeSève mechanical ventilation station
- Fullum mechanical ventilation station
- Towers mechanical ventilation station for the métro
- Ventilation improvement testing
- Bercy mechanical ventilation station
Find out about the status of elevator service
The REM is an electric train project with four lines in the metropolitan region, serving downtown Montréal, the South Shore, the North Shore, the West Island and the Airport.
To meet your transportation needs, 1,425 buses are required on the roads at peak periods. Currently, the situation is difficult but we have an action plan.