Métro projects currently underway
Bus projects currently underway
- Integrated Pie-IX BRT Project • Fall 2018 to Fall 2022
- BRT Sauvé / Côte-Vertu • April 2019 to fall 2020
- Rebuilding Complexe Crémazie • June 2017 to 2021
- Bellechasse bus garage • Spring 2019 to 2022
- Three existing bus garages expansion • Summer 2019 to summer 2021
Can’t find a specific work site in the list above? Take a look at our Major projects section where you'll find details on our important worksites and general maintenance work.
Did you know that..
When a construction site requires the use of explosives near the métro network, a procedure to check structural integrity is systematically initiated.
First of all, a seismograph records measurements taken inside the tunnels on a continuous basis. Then, after every detonation, inspectors specialized in structural engineering walk through to carefully inspect the tunnel walls.
Therefore, service interruptions lasting a few minutes are required for specialists to complete their work and to ensure the network’s longevity and overall safety.
Thankfully, these preventive measures usually take place off peak hours and are conducted over very short periods of time.