|Towards Montmorency||Towards Côte-Vertu|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- 940, rue Sanguinet, H2X 3E2 - Elevator access
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Blue line : Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Berri-UQAM station : Only the Orange line is accessible by elevator.
- Green line : Only possible transfer on the at Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Yellow line : No possible transfer.
- Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
- You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates. This information is also available in the banner under the map on our home page.
Find out more about the station
- Montreal City Hall
- Municipal Court
- Old Montreal
- Old Port of Montréal
- Le 333 St-Antoine (Ville de Montréal)
- Hôpital CHUM
Architect: Adalbert Niklewicz (City of Montreal).
Opened: October 1966.
Origin of name: the Champ-de-Mars, or Campus Martius, was an expression already used in Rome to designate an open space where military manoeuvres were held, as Mars was the god of war.
Did you know? Of the original métro network, this is the only station where sunlight reaches the train platforms.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 14 Atateken||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 129 Côte-Sainte-Catherine||North||South|
|All-night 361 Saint-Denis||South||North|
|Shuttle 715 Vieux-Montréal / Vieux-Port||West|