Reduced fares for those 65 and up
A registered photo ID OPUS card is required to pay the reduced fare for those 65 and up.
Plan your trips
- Updates on the status of métro, bus, and elevator service are available at STM.info
- To avoid crowds, plan to travel between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Transit system accessibility
- Some métro stations can be accessed by elevator.
- All vehicles feature a low floor, except those used for the Navette Or shuttles and the 212 – Sainte-Anne bus line.
Aboard the bus
The driver can lower the front of the bus to sidewalk level. Do not hesitate to make such a request. Boarding or exiting the bus will be so much easier for you!
Navettes Or (gold) shuttles are designed to give you access to the most popular destinations in your neighbourhood at the regular STM fare.
Locating Navette Or stops
The bus line number is printed in the gold rectangle. Using the five-digit bus stop code, you can get scheduling information by telephone or SMS text message*.
Navettes Or by minibus
- 252 Navette Or Montréal-Nord
- 253 Navette Or Saint-Michel
- 254 Navette Or Rosemont
- 256 Navette Or LaSalle
- 257 Navette Or Rivière-des-Prairies
- 258 Navette Or Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- 259 Navette Or Mercier-Ouest
- 260 Navette Or Anjou
- 262 Navette Or Côte-St-Luc
- 263 Navette Or Bordeaux-Cartierville