The customer service centre at Berri-UQAM will close on December 20. Please visit one of our 16 Espaces clients or use some of our after-sale services available in all stations.
At an Espace client, you can:
- Buy a transit fare using a debit/credit card or PayPass
- Register your OPUS card (service also offered online)
- Replace your defective OPUS card
- Recover the balance of a lost, stolen or broken registered OPUS card
- Have a purchase error corrected
- Get information about a refund or an exchange (read our policy)
- Get a form to apply for a reduced fare OPUS card
- Obtain a photo OPUS card to benefit from a reduced fare (only for customers aged 65 and over)
- Obtain Maestro status
- Replace your regular fare OPUS card within 90 days of its expiry date
- Replace your expired regular fare OPUS card
Espace client booths in métro stations
Open from métro opening to closing, seven days a week.
Espace client booth - Terminus STM Fairview Pointe-Claire
Open Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., closed Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
Espace client at Angrignon station
Transit fares for EXO, RTL and STL are now available-for-sale at Angrignon’s Espace client.