New: by appointment only
The STM photo studio, located at 1755 Berri Street, is now processing student requests by appointment only (Not compatible with Internet explorer).
In light of the current situation:
- You must make an appointment before going to the studio photo. Make your appointment here (Not compatible with Internet explorer).
- The studio will operate at reduced capacity to allow compliance with physical distancing rules.
- You must wear a face covering while on site (you will have to remove it briefly when the photo is taken).
- If you think you have COVID-19, stay home.
- Keep your hands clean and use the hand sanitizer provided at the studio entrance.
- We invite you to bring your own pencil to avoid sharing objects on site.
- Obtain a reduced fare photo ID OPUS card for students or for 65+. See the eligibility criteria and procedure for reduced fare
- Recover the balance paid on a lost, stolen, or damaged photo ID OPUS card (reduced fare only)
- No transit fare sale at Photo studio. For the purchase of fares, go to the STM's points of sale, in the metro at the vending machines or the fare collectors. See the conditions according to the titles chosen.
Business hours and location
1755 rue Berri
Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Synday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CLOSED on the following holidays:
April 2 (Good Friday)
May 24 (National Patriots' Day)
June 24 (Fête nationale du Québec)
July 1 (Canada Day)
September 7 (Labour Day)
October 12 (Thanksgiving Day)
December 24 (Christmas Eve)
December 25 (Christmas Day)
December 31 (New Year's Eve)
January 1 (New Year's Day)
Skip the line
Get your OPUS card without leaving the house by making your request online or by mail. More information at stm.info/en/student.