The closure of the Mont-Royal tunnel has been postponed to March 30, 2020.
968 Trainbus Roxboro / Côte-Vertu
From exo train stations to Côte-Vertu métro station
Trainbus 968 is a temporary shuttle service set up to compensate the closure of exo6 Deux-Montagnes train line between Du Ruisseau and Centrale train stations. This shuttle provides a link with stops between Roxboro-Pierrefonds, Sunnybrooke train stations and Côte-Vertu métro station.
For information on all mitigation measures, visit Mobilité Montréal
Line 968 is currently in service on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays.
Line 968 Trainbus Roxboro / Côte-Vertu serve exo's Roxboro-Pierrefonds and Sunnybrooke train stations, with service at Côte-Vertu métro station. The shuttle's travel time is about 40 minutes.
The 968 runs on a reserved lane on different roads:
This lane reserved for buses, taxis and carpools will be open Monday to Friday, 6:30 to 9:30 a.m., between Sunnybrooke and Pitfield, eastbound.
This lane reserved for buses and taxis will be open Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 9:30 a.m., between De Salaberry and Cypihot, southbound.
For now, the 968 will be served by coach buses. Here are some tips for travelling aboard these vehicles:
- You must have a valid transit fare to board the bus, however there will be no fare validation equipment. Payments will be made on an honour system, like in the train. Your fare will be validated at the métro station.
- All customers must be seated and wearing their seatbelts.
- There is no bell. To get off, simply get up and walk toward the driver.
- To ensure fluid travel, take a seat at the front if you are getting off at one of the first stops on the line.
- The coach’s exterior baggage compartments will not be accessible.
What if the shuttle doesn’t go near my location?
Use the trip planner to find the best option.
Customers of exo5 Mascouche and exo6 Deux-Montagnes train lines might be eligible for a fare reduction. More info on exo's website
- Valid STM fare
- Free for children aged 5 and under at all times.
- The Family outings program allows up to five children aged 6 to 11 to ride free during certain periods when accompanied by an adult with a valid transit fare.
Only coins are accepted inside the bus (no bank bills).
And there's more!
Do you use public transit occasionally? Here are a few fare cards to suit your needs.