Updating your file
You are responsible for informing customer service of any changes to your circumstances.
The file contains the following information:
- Telephone number
- Email address (if available)
- Medical condition
- Use of mobility aids
These include wheelchairs, canes, walkers, three-wheel scooters, four-wheel scooters, service dogs, shopping carts.
- Need for a travel companion
- Change in level of autonomy
- Person legally responsible and their address (if applicable)
- Any other relevant information
Deactivation of file
If you do not use paratransit services for twelve months, your file will automatically be deactivated. To reactivate it, please contact paratransit customer service.
Change of address
Please notify us of any change of address as soon as possible. If you do so ahead of time, we can update any trip requests you have already made to take into account your new address.
If you are moving outside the City of Montreal, we can forward your client record to the paratransit service in your new area.
If you would like us to do so, please contact paratransit customer service.
Review of client record
A request to have your client record reviewed by the admissions committee must include the following documents:
- a letter clearly explaining the change requested (request for optional companion, general application for admission, etc.)
- Clinical evaluation including diagnosis, impairments, disabilities, and the resulting transportation needs.