After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- Sortie Parc Angrignon, 3500, boul. des Trinitaires, H4E 4J3
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Orange line: possible connection with the Blue line at Jean-Talon and Snowdon métro stations, and with the Green line at Berri-UQAM and Lionel-Groulx métro stations.
- Green line: possible connection with the Orange line at Berri-UQAM and Lionel-Groulx métro stations.
- Blue line: possible connection with the Orange line at Jean-Talon and Snowdon métro stations.
- Yellow line: no connection possible.
- Berri-UQAM station: only the Orange and Green lines are accessible by elevator.
Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates.
When travelling, you can ask to be accompanied by an STM employee to cross the gap between the platform and the metro car.
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
One stop are available at this station and the sign is easily identifiable since it is green, the color of the métro line it serve.
- Eastbound towards Honoré-Beaugrand: Bus stop 54106, located in the Angrignon bus Terminal.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
Transit fares for EXO, RTL and STL are now available-for-sale at Angrignon’s Espace client.
Some bike racks will be relocated near the station.
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 84. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architect: Jean-Louis Beaulieu (Bureau de transport métropolitain).
Opened: September 1978.
Origin of name: parc Angrignon, named after J.-B.-Arthur Angrignon (1875-1948), alderman for the district of Saint-Paul from 1921 to 1934 and member of the Montreal Executive Committee from 1928 to 1930.
Did you know? This station is the closest to the surface, at a depth of only 4.3 m, along with station Longueuil–Université-de-Sherbrooke.
Mobile network is available at this station.
|Local 36 Monk||East||West|
|Local 37 Jolicoeur||North||South|
|Local 78 Laurendeau||West||East|
|Local 106 Newman||West||East|
|Local 109 Boulevard Shevchenko||South||North|
|Local 110 Centrale||West||East|
|Local 113 Lapierre||West||East|
|Local 195 Sherbrooke / Notre-Dame||West||East|
|All-night 350 Verdun / LaSalle||West||East|
|Express 406 Express Newman||West||East|
|Express 495 Express Lachine / LaSalle||West||East|