Montréal's Old Port
Montréal’s Old Port features numerous activities and large-scale events. There, you will find the Clock Tower Beach and Quay, the Jacques-Cartier Quay, Pointe-à-Callière, Pointe-à-Callière, The Montréal Archeology and History Complex and so much more.
Strolling through the streets of Old Montréal is such a pleasant experience.
You can visit historic sites such as Places-d’Armes, Square Victoria and Place Jacques-Cartier to see a completely different side of the city, but one that is Sooo Montréal!
How to get there?
- Quay and Clock Tower Beach
- Quay and Place Jacques-Cartier
- Montréal Archeology and History Complex
- McGull street
Lieux d'embarquement et de débarquement 1
- Saint-Laurent Blvd
- Pointe-à-Callière Museum
Trip planning tools to get there easily
The "Your trip" tool in the Getting around section of our website will show you which bus lines or métro stations to use to reach your destination.
Just enter your departure point and destination addresses to get directions!
Avoid line-ups by purchasing your fare in advance.
- You can go to one of many authorized retailers to purchase the fare you want.
- You can pay cash aboard the bus, but make sure you have the exact change. Check the amount by consulting the current fare schedule.
- You can go to the nearest métro station and purchase your fare from either:
- The ticket counter attendant
- One of the automated fare vending machines
Transit fare cards are not sold on the bus.
The fares you buy are loaded on different fare media. Click on each one to see how to use it.
Keep your fare card with you :
Hold on to your fare card until the end of your trip, because once it is validated, it serves as your proof of payment. Otherwise, you could be fined a minimum of $150 plus fees.
If you have limited mobility or use a wheelchair, please read the section about network accessibility on our website.
- Pick-up and drop-off locations may be temporarily blocked by construction work or detours. Our Transport adapté customer service agents will let you know when you book your reservation if this is the case.