|Towards Snowdon||Towards Saint-Michel|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 5 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 8 to 11 minutes|
- Accès A rue Jean-Talon - 1737, rue Jean-Talon Est, H2E 1T3
- Accès B rue Jean-Talon - 1480, rue Jean-Talon Est, H2E 1S7 (ce guichet de métro est fermé)
Around this station
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Four stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are of the color of the métro line they serves.
- Westbound towards Snowdon: Bus stop 51454, located on Jean-Talon, at the corner of Papineau.
- Westbound towards Snowdon: Bus stop 51435, located on Jean-Talon, at the corner of Fabre.
- Eastbound towards Saint-Michel: Bus stop 51436, located on Jean-Talon, at the corner of Fabre.
- Eastbound towards Saint-Michel: Bus stop 51453, located on Jean-Talon, at the corner of Papineau.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
IMPORTANT : you can use the other entrance to the station where a fare booth will always be open.
Equipment on site to meet your needs
Buy your fare or a new OPUS card (regular fare) at the automatic fare vending machine.
Use the telephone identified by this symbol to speak with an employee at the main entrance.
Use the telephone identified by this symbol only for safety concerns or in the event of an incident.
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 21. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Bruno Bédard & Raimondo Averna.
Opened: June 1986.
Origin of name: rue Fabre, commemorating Mgr Édouard-Charles Fabre (1827-1896), third bishop (1876) and first archbishop (1886) of Montréal.
Did you know? This station replaced the ones planned for rue De Normanville and rue Cartier.
Artwork: wall treatment by Jean-Noël Poliquin.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 10 De Lorimier||South||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 45 Papineau||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 93 Jean-Talon||East||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 95 Bélanger||East||West|
|All-night 359 Papineau||North||South|
|All-night 372 Jean-Talon||East||West|