Line 5 - Blue
|Towards Snowdon||Towards Saint-Michel|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
Line 5 - Blue
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 4 to 6 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 8 to 11 minutes|
- Accès A - D'Iberville, 7151, rue D'Iberville, H2E 2Y7 (This entrance is closed during the work)
- Accès B - Louis-Hébert, 2400, rue Jean-Talon Est, H2E 1V9 (This fare booth is opened)
Around this station
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Three stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are of the color of the métro line they serves.
- Westbound towards Snowdon: Bus stop 51564, located on Jean-Talon, at the corner of Des Écores.
- Eastbound towards Saint-Michel: Bus stop 51554, located on Jean-Talon, at the corner of Louis-Hébert.
- Eastbound towards Saint-Michel: Bus stop 51566, located on Jean-Talon, at the corner of D'Iberville.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 14. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Paul G. Brassard & Walter Warren.
Opened: June 1986.
Origin of name: rue D'Iberville, a road that refers to Pierre Le Moyne, Sieur d'Iberville (1661-1706), hero of New France and founder of Louisiana.
Did you know? This station was featured in the opening scenes of the television serial Marilyn (1991-1993).
Artwork: mural by Eddy Tardif.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local 10 De Lorimier||South||North|
|Local 93 Jean-Talon||East||West|
|Local 94 D'Iberville||North||South|
|Local 95 Bélanger||West||East|
|All-night 372 Jean-Talon||East||West|