968 Trainbus Roxboro / Côte-Vertu
Trainbus 968 is a temporary shuttle service set up to compensate the closure of exo6 Deux-Montagnes train line between Du Ruisseau and Centrale train stations. This shuttle provides a link with stops between Roxboro-Pierrefonds, Sunnybrooke train stations and Côte-Vertu métro station.
For information on all REM mitigation measures, visit Mobilité Montréal
Line 968 Trainbus Roxboro / Côte-Vertu serve exo's Roxboro-Pierrefonds and Sunnybrooke train stations, with service at Côte-Vertu métro station. The shuttle's travel time is about 40 minutes.
The 968 runs on a reserved lane on different roads:
- Gouin Boulevard
This lane reserved for buses, taxis and carpools will be open Monday to Friday, 6:30 to 9:30 a.m., between Sunnybrooke and Pitfield, eastbound.
- Pitfield Boulevard
This lane reserved for buses and taxis will be open Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 9:30 a.m., between De Salaberry and Cypihot, southbound.
- Côte-Vertu Boulevard
This lane reserved for buses and taxis will be open Monday to Fridayfrom 6:00 to 9:30 a.m. and
3:30 to 6:30 p.m. :
- Eastbound between Bégin and Gohier
- Westbound between Marcel-Laurin and Bégin
What if the shuttle doesn’t go near my location?
Use the trip planner to find the best option.
Customers of exo5 Mascouche and exo6 Deux-Montagnes train lines might be eligible for a fare reduction. More info on exo's website
- Valid STM fare
- Free for children aged 5 and under at all times
The Family Outings program is now in effect at all times since July 1, 2021.
- All stops on this line are universally accessible. Check your schedule in real time before heading to the bus stop
- A display and public address system is installed in all our buses, allowing you to see and/or hear announcements about upcoming bus stops
- Buses on this route are equipped with an accessibility ramp located at the front entrance of the vehicle
Did you know?
Your driver can lower the floor of the bus to sidewalk level, regardless of whether you use a mobility aid or not. Simply ask before getting on or off the bus.
Line 2 Orange
And there's more!
Do you use public transit occasionally? Here are a few fare cards to suit your needs.