The 747: 24/7 shuttle service
The 747 shuttle service runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, between YUL Montréal-Trudeau airport, métro stations Lionel-Groulx and Berri-UQAM and the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal.
As of January 9, 2023, the departure point of the line to the airport is now located at platform 15, inside the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal, located at 1717 Berri Street, a stone's throw from Berri-UQAM métro station.
Two route options are available to you from the airport:
1. Short route: Terminus Lionel-Groulx métro station
- A single stop at Lionel-Groulx métro station
2. Long route: Terminus Gare d'Autocars de Montréal (Downtown / Berri-UQAM métro station
- 11 stops (including Lionel-Groulx and Berri-UQAM métro stations)
- Stops at hotels on René-Lévesque Boulevard
Where to take it?
At the airport (Eastbound towards downtown)
- The 747 stop is located a few meters from the exit at door 28.
At the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal (Westbound towards the airport)
- The departure point is located inside the bus station, at platform 15.
Consult the list of stops
Stowing luggage and bicycles aboard the 747 bus
The STM complies with Highway Safety Code regulations.The Code stipulates that all luggage / equipment on a bus must be stowed to ensure that:
- Driver can move freely aboard bus and efficiently operate vehicle;
- Passengers have unobstructed access to all exits;
- Passengers are protected against injury from falling or shifting items carried on the bus.
Bicycles are accepted aboard 747 shuttle buses under certain conditions:
- Bike must be stored in a rigid travel case made for shipping;
- Folding bikes are also accepted, but must be placed in a soft carrying case;
- Bikes must be placed on the luggage racks.
Please note that bus drivers may refuse customers travelling with bike case or any other type of luggage to avoid hindering other passengers aboard. Drivers may ask customer to wait for the next bus.
Be advised that two types of buses are used to operate the 747 shuttle.
Size of luggage racks
One type of bus has 1 rack at the back of the bus:
- 152 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 177 cm high (approx. 5 ft by 2ft by 6 ft)
The other has 3 racks (2 in front and 1 at the back):
- 152 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 101 cm high (approx. 5 ft by 2 ft by 3.5 ft)
- 121 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 101 cm high (approx. 4 ft by 2ft by 3.5 ft)
- 121 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 182 cm hign (approx. 4 ft by 2 ft by 6 ft)