At Espace pour la vie, every visit is amazing. You can look at insects and stars, travel the Arctic and tour Chinese gardens without ever leaving Montréal..
It's worth the trip!
Explore the Biodome, Biosphere, Insectarium, Botanical Garden and Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium and spend hours discovering other worlds.
How to get there?
Pick-up and drop-of places 1
Chemin circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, stationnement P 5
Trip planning tools to get there easily
The "Your trip" tool in the Getting around section of our website will show you which bus lines or métro stations to use to reach your destination.
Just enter your departure point and destination addresses to get directions!
Avoid line-ups by purchasing your fare in advance.
- You can go to one of many authorized retailers to purchase the fare you want.
- You can pay cash aboard the bus, but make sure you have the exact change. Check the amount by consulting the current fare schedule.
- You can go to the nearest métro station and purchase your fare from either:
- The ticket counter attendant
- One of the automated fare vending machines
Transit fare cards are not sold on the bus.
The fares you buy are loaded on different fare media. Click on each one to see how to use it.
Keep your fare card with you :
Hold on to your fare card until the end of your trip, because once it is validated, it serves as your proof of payment. Otherwise, you could be fined a minimum of $150 plus fees.
If you have limited mobility or use a wheelchair, please read the section about network accessibility on our website.
- Pick-up and drop-off locations may be temporarily blocked by construction work or detours. Our Transport adapté customer service agents will let you know when you book your reservation if this is the case.