Line 5 - Blue
|Towards Snowdon||Towards Saint-Michel|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
Line 5 - Blue
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 4 to 6 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 8 to 11 minutes|
- Accès A Ch. Côte-des-Neiges (ouest) - 5316, chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges
- Accès B Ch. Côte-des-Neiges (est) - 5351, chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges
Around this station
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Three stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are of the color of the métro line they serves.
- Westbound towards Snowdon: Bus stop 51186, located on Côte-des-Neiges, at the corner of Jean-Brillant.
- Westbound towards Snowdon: Bus stop 51156, located on Côte-des-Neiges, at the corner of Lacombe.
- Eastbound towards Saint-Michel: Bus stop 51187, located on Queen-Mary, at the corner of Jean-Brillant.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 8. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Tétreault, Parent, Languedoc & Associés.
Opened: January 1988.
Origin of name: chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges, ancient road that previously led to Côte-des-Neiges village, created on August 25, 1862.
Did you know? The secondary entrance to the station was built directly below a bank.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local 11 Parc-du-Mont-Royal / Ridgewood||East||West|
|Local 51 Édouard-Montpetit||West||East|
|Local 119 Rockland||South||North|
|Local 129 Côte-Sainte-Catherine||South||North|
|Local 165 Côte-des-Neiges||North||South|
|Local 166 Queen-Mary||North||South|
|All-night 368 Avenue-du-Mont-Royal||West||East|
|All-night 369 Côte-des-Neiges||North||South|
|Express 465 Express Côte-des-Neiges||North||South|
|Shuttle 711 Parc-du-Mont-Royal / Oratoire||West||East|