- The 10 trips ticket is valid for ten trips.
- The per-trip cost is $3.15 instead of $3.50.
- This fare allows you to travel on the bus, métro, train and REM trains (when they become operational) in Zone A.
Did you know?
You can load up to four 10 trips fares onto your OPUS card at a time to ensure you don’t run out.
Each trip can be used for 120 minutes once it has been validated.
- You may not make return trips or interrupt your trip and take another bus on the same route.
- You may not return to the metro system once you have left a metro station.
- This fare is not valid outside of Zone A. For trips to and from métro stations in Laval and Longueuil, you need an All Modes AB fare.
- This fare is not valid for the 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre-Ville line.
Regular fare: $31.50
Reduced fare - age 6 -17*: $21.00
Reduced fare - age 65 and +*: $10.50
* To benefit from a reduced fare, you must have a registered photo ID OPUS card.
Where to purchase
- In the métro, at fare vending machines or from station agents
- At an authorized retailer
- On OPUS en ligne
- At metropolitan ticket offices
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs).