Unlimited travel between 6 p.m. and 5 a.m. the next morning.
This fare allows you to travel on the bus, métro, train and REM trains in Zones A, B, C and D.
Unlimited travel between 6 p.m. and 5 a.m.
This transit fare must be used for the first time before midnight..
- This fare is not valid for the 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre -ville line.
- This transit fare cannot be charged on an OPUS card that already contains a 24-hr, All modes A, 3-day, All modes A, Unlimited Evening, or Unlimited Weekend fare.
- Between 6 p.m. and 5 a.m., the Unlimited Evening fare will be deducted before any other fare (1, 2 or 10 trips) charged on the OPUS card.
Where to purchase
- In the métro, at fare vending machines or from station agents
- At an authorized retailer
- On OPUS en ligne
- At metropolitan ticket offices
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs).