- The 1 trip ticket is valid for one trip.
- This fare allows you to travel on the bus, métro, train and REM trains (when they become operational) in Zone A.
- 1 trip, All Modes A magnetic fare cards purchased at métro stations must be validated on STM equipment in order to be used for transfers on trains in Zone A.
- This is the only transit fare that may be purchased aboard a bus (exact change required).
The ticket is valid for 120 minutes after it is validated.
- You may not make return trips or interrupt your trip and take another bus on the same route.
- You may not return to the metro system once you have left a station.
- This fare is not valid for the 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre-Ville line.
- This fare is not valid outside of Zone A.
- For trips to and from métro stations in Laval and Longueuil, you need an All Modes AB fare.
Regular fare: $3.50
Reduced fare – age 6 -17*: $2.50
Reduced fare – age 65 and +**: $1.25
*To benefit from a reduced fare, you must have a registered photo ID OPUS card. Only reduced fare tickets for children age 6 to 11 may be purchased on board buses or métro without photo ID OPUS card.
**To benefit from a reduced fare, you must have a registered photo ID OPUS card. The reduced fare tickets for age 65 and + may be purchased on board buses or métro with photo ID OPUS card.
Where to purchase
- On the bus with the exact change
- In the metro from fare vending machines (reduced fare 1-trip tickets only available on registered photo ID OPUS card) or at the ticket booth from a station officer (ticket or on OPUS card)
- At an authorized retailer
- On OPUS en ligne
- At metropolitan ticket offices
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs).
- The 1 trip fare at regular fare may be purchased on occasional smart cards only at points of sale. In the metro, this fare is available only on tickets.